[ncl-talk] Query- error while running cyclone track script

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Tue May 2 12:28:10 MDT 2017

The error message means just what it says -- there is no procedure found by
the name WRF_map_c.  So you either have a typo (names are case-sensitive)
or there is no such function. If I were speculate, there is a function in
NCL named wrf_mapres_c() that takes three arguments:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/WRF_contributed/wrf_mapres_c.shtml

Note that it is deprecated in favor of wrf_map_resources.