[ncl-talk] Multiple line plots of different resolutions of temperature

Sri Nandini snandini at marum.de
Mon Mar 27 08:37:59 MDT 2017

Hello all,

I am trying to plot multiple line
plots of temperature in a single plot, each is of different resolution,
meaning of different sizes; to plot multiple lines, you must put them
into a multidimensional array but this doesn't work as each is of
different size, hence i tried to use this example: overlay_7_lg from NCL
 website to overlay them on each other. I modified it, using only 2
different temperature here:

I did not receive any error: but the values are not correct, im attaching my script and the plot here.