[ncl-talk] Making Snow Storm Trajectories (reference to past e-mail)

Barry Lynn barry.h.lynn at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 11:09:23 MDT 2017

Hi:

As far I can remember, only 10 colors are needed because there are only 10
data columns (the rest are time variables).

When I uncommented the other set of color lines (with more than 10), it
worked fine.

But, there are only 10 trajectories/maps on either page -- so this is
strange.

My guess is that the program is basing the number of colors needed on the
number of columns in the data, but only plotting 10 of the columns...

--
Barry H. Lynn, Ph.D
Senior Lecturer,

C.E.O, Weather It Is, LTD