[ncl-talk] Scatter plot with density

Ipsita Putatunda ipsita.putatunda at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 01:56:51 MDT 2017

Dear Dennis,
Thank you for your suggestions, but I have little doubt;

 res at sfXArray       = x_location_of-each_point  ; [*]
  res at sfYArray       = y_location_of-each_point  ; [*]

these two resources(res at sfXArray, res at sfYArray) should be monotonically
increasing or decreasing, where in my case it is not.
What is "data" here in plotting the scatter_contour?  is it a 2D array of X
and Y values (my X and Y is not any gridded data, it is unstructured
arbitrary data, with almost 40000 data points)?

Regards,
Ipsita