[ncl-talk] questions about Workspace reallocation

Karin Meier-Fleischer meier-fleischer at dkrz.de
Sun Mar 12 07:00:29 MDT 2017

Hi Sharon,

the error is telling you that you've exceeded the allocated contour memory size.

If you have a .hluresfile in your home directory, edit it and increase the value of *wsMaximumSize

See NCL web page:
   http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/hlures.shtml

(don’t forget to delete the ! at the beginning of the ! *wsMaximumSize line; in the .hluresfile the ! mask a comment line).

Bye,
Karin