[ncl-talk] Question about regrid 1) different commands get different results; 2)input emission amount or emission intensity

王梓元 ziyuanwang at pku.edu.cn
Sun Mar 5 09:33:37 MST 2017

Dear Shea
Thank you for sharing scripts, it's really helpful. One more question, if I want to calculate the meission amount x(i,j) into emission intensity, should I calculate area manually, as this scipts:
rad    = tofloat(4.0*atan(1.0)/180.0)
  re     = 6.3712200E+03
  rr     = tofloat(re*rad)
  area(i,j)=rr*(lat(i+1)-lat(i))*rr*(lon(j+1)-lon(j))*cos(rad*lat(i))
Or any command can return the area of certain grid directly?
Thank you

Ziyuan