[ncl-talk] vector polymarkers

David Brown dbrown at ucar.edu
Thu Jun 29 17:32:26 MDT 2017

Hi Nisha,
Although I can't run your script since I don't have your data, I
suspect the problem is that you need to set
res at gsnFrame = False

before your call to gsn_csm_contour_map_polar.

Otherwise a frame call gets executed before you draw the vectors, and
the plot is blank by the time you draw the vectors with wmvectmap.
 -dave