[ncl-talk] How to add more major labels

Laura Fowler laura at ucar.edu
Thu Jun 29 11:11:14 MDT 2017

Hi:

I am trying to add more major tick marks for my contour plots (the
original plot only shows one major tickmark on the left y-axis and the
right x-axis). For the left y-axis, I added the following lines (but
that did not help)?

res at tmYLOn       = True
res2tmYLLabelsOn = True
res at tmYLMode     = "Explicit"
res at tmYLLabels   = (/"35N","34N","33N","32N"/)

I must be missing something? If needed, my script is plots.ncl in the
directory /glade2/scratch2/laura/LIGHTNINGproject/from_drumlin/20170510.
And my current plot is in lma_source.0.pdf.

I would really appreciate if somebody could give me a hint on what I
need to add to trigger more major tickmarks.

Thanks,
Laura

--
Laura D. Fowler