[ncl-talk] NCL to replace CDO

Marston Johnston shejo284 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 13:20:56 MDT 2017

Hi Dave,

One more thing. IFS (OpenIFS) produces 2 kinds of grib: gridpoint and spectral grib files.
I can provide examples of these.

/M

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marston S. Johnston, PhD
Department of Earth Sciences
University of Gothenburg, Sweden
Email: marston.johnston at gu.se
SkypeID: marston.johnston
Phone: +46-31-7864901
Only the fruitful thing is true!

On 2017-06-27, 20:58, "David Brown" <dbrown at ucar.edu> wrote:

    Hi Marston,
    Do you get errors when you read this file? Can you let us know where
    to get a sample IFS grib file similar to the one you sent the dump
    for? Thanks.
     -dave