[ncl-talk] problems with loop

Vanúcia Schumacher vanucia-schumacher at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 26 11:07:18 MDT 2017

This warning is sent only when it enters the loop, if I stop the script before the loop I get no warning.

 printVarSummary(a[0]->SWDDNI)

Variable: SWDDNI (file variable)
Type: float
Total Size: 5600 bytes
            1400 values
Number of Dimensions: 3
Dimensions and sizes: [Time | 1] x [south_north | 50] x [west_east | 28]
Coordinates:
Number Of Attributes: 6
  FieldType : 104
  MemoryOrder : XY
  description : Shortwave surface downward direct normal irradiance
  units : W/m^2
  stagger :