[ncl-talk] different results with different systems

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Mon Jun 12 14:37:05 MDT 2017

Hi Michael,

It would also help to have all the data for your scripts.  You supplied one
file, but this script requires three data files.

The two scripts look different enough that there's got to be something more
going on that we're not seeing.  It almost looks like the two scripts have
different sets of lat/lon values supplied for the contouring. If look into
the upper right corner near Maine, you will see that the data extends a
little farther in the wind_2012_1001.png plot.

Do you by any chance have a file called ".hluresfile" in your home
directory on either machine?

cat ~/.hluresfile

If so, can you email them to me? I want to make sure they aren't setting
something that might cause the two plots to be different on your two
systems.