[ncl-talk] fatal:["Execute.c":8575]:

Marston Johnston shejo284 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 07:33:15 MDT 2017

Hi,

It’s difficult to help with such little information.

You could check the path to the file and the file name you are passing to NCL.

In many cases the error lies there. It is good practice in these cases to print the full path and file name, copy and paste it in a terminal and do a “ls …” check.
NCL also has a file check function. You could use this function in the script before opening the file.

/M

Marston S. Johnston, PhD

Department of Earth Sciences

University of Gothenburg, Sweden