[ncl-talk] need help plotting

Adam Phillips asphilli at ucar.edu
Fri Jun 9 10:59:16 MDT 2017

Hi Voula,
(Your script was not attached to your message, so please respond with your
script attached.)

I would suggest typing "ls -l  ./gts_omb_oma_01" in the same directory as
your script. If you get an echo that the file is present and the
permissions are set correctly then ncl-talk would need to see your script.

Note: NCL v6.1.2 is over 4 years old. We highly recommend that you upgrade
to the newest version of NCL (v6.4.0).

When responding please respond to the ncl-talk email alias so that all can
assist.
Adam

On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 12:59 AM, Paraskevi Vourlioti <
p.vourlioti at fz-juelich.de> wrote:

> Dear ncl users,
> I am trying to plot Observation minus  Background and Observation minus
> analysis using the ncl script plot_gts_omb_oma.ncl for a  WRF 3DVAR case, but whatever i do i get this
> error that it does not find the file
> Can not find the file ./gts_omb_oma_01  Will skip it
> I attach the script and the files needed to plot.
> I am using vesrion 6.1.2
> Hope someone can help me,
> Best regards
> Voula

> Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
> 52425 Juelich
> Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
> Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: MinDir Dr. Karl Eugen Huthmacher
> Geschaeftsfuehrung: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Wolfgang Marquardt (Vorsitzender),
> Prof. Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt

Adam Phillips