[ncl-talk] space in annual cycle plot

Alan Brammer abrammer at albany.edu
Thu Jun 8 09:55:22 MDT 2017

There’s no data after Dec so there’s nothing to plot there.  If you want Dec to be at the very edge of the plot, set res at trYMaxF = 12 ; or whatever the coordinate Dec is equal to.

if you wanted the line to join back to the Jan value, you could extend the data to 13 points with the last point equal to the first point and now set trYMaxF = 13 or equivalent.

e.g. (untested pseudo-code):
plot_var = array_append_record( var, var(0), 0)

Seeing the resources / code you’re using would enable more precise feedback.

Good luck,

Alan