[ncl-talk] Problem with overlay procedure

Anne anne.seidenglanz at unive.it
Sat Jun 3 08:14:59 MDT 2017

Hi Adam,

thanks for your suggestion, however setting the opacity of the chla_plot to
semi-transparent did not solve the problem. In fact I should see both
fields without setting the opacity to semi-transparent as buff1 is slightly
larger than chla.

In any case, I realized that I do not need the 'overlay' procedure after
all, because I will have to use only one field for my mask which simply
takes on different values for different lat-lon regions.

thanks again,
Anne