[ncl-talk] A question about classification data

古枫玥瑟 6544191 at qq.com
Mon Jul 17 03:20:17 MDT 2017

Dear ncl-talk,
 I have a question about LabelStrings when running "ncl vegland_3.ncl"(Vegetation and landuse classifications are examples of categorical data).
 I have set "res at lbLabelStrings   = ispan(1,ninfo,1)",but the lable as shown from 2 to Lable_16 in the attachment file(.png) .
You can see the details code in attachment file.
why did this question occour?how should I write the code?

Many thanks in advance
RegardsYanShanghai Institute of Meteorology,China.