[ncl-talk] overlay contour and vector

Ying Song ysong4 at slu.edu
Thu Jul 13 21:40:26 MDT 2017

Hello, I have a question about overlay plot. I am trying to overlay contour
and wind vector, the input data is global but I only want to plot for west
coast of US. I set the contour with map as base and overlay the wind vector
on it. The plot only shows the map. I tried different way to read and plot
the specific domain, none of them works. Attachment is my script. Please
help me take a look. Thank you very much!

--
Ying Song, PhD, Post Doctoral Fellow
Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences

ysong4 at slu.edu