[ncl-talk] wind_component not working for single values?

Joe Grim grim at ucar.edu
Thu Jul 13 09:55:46 MDT 2017

Thank you, Guilherme and Bill!  I tried using both 6.3.0 and 6.4.0, and
both created the error.  Then, I checked in my .cshrc file and realized I
hadn't updated by $NCARG_ROOT from 6.3.0 to 6.4.0 (I had updated everything
else.)  It works now using 6.4.0.  It looks like it was a bug in 6.3.0.

Sorry for my mistake.

Joe