[ncl-talk] Fwd: add maker on a contour figure

Jiaoyan Huang huangj1311 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 07:18:18 MDT 2017

Hi Rick and people at UCAR,

I've uploaded my data to ftp

2.0M Jul 11 15:37 GRIDCRO2D_2004335_D2025_36km
5.8M Jul 11 15:40 airc_bkgd.ACONC.2005.combine.yave
5.8M Jul 11 15:40 airc_sens_6.ACONC.2005.combine.yave

and attached my ncl script in the email.

I try adding a point to a contour figure

such as https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/Images/polyg_3_lg.png

the contour figure is OK, but the maker cannot be added. There is no ERROR
in log file.

Thank you

Joey
--
*寄件者:* Rick Brownrigg <brownrig at ucar.edu>
*寄件日期:* 2017年7月11日 下午 06:22

Hi,

Your posting to the email list was rejected because the data file was too
large.  You might try posting it to the ftp site, and re-posting your
question/scripts:

*You can ftp larger datasets and files to:*

ftp ftp.cgd.ucar.edu
anonymous
<use your email address for the password>
cd incoming
put ...
put ...
.
.
.
quit

Note that for security reasons, you cannot list the contents of this
directory, and neither can we. We need to know the *exact* names of the
files in order to retrieve them.