[ncl-talk] gsn_csm_streamline_scalar_map segmentation fault

Meina Wang mnawang at ucdavis.edu
Thu Jul 6 16:09:43 MDT 2017

Dear Alan,

Thank you for your reply! I've also previously used this function before
and had no problem. I ran the code on our university cluster, so there is
enough RAM to store the variable.

Below attached is the outputted .nc file that goes into the function. I've
gave it a quick "ncview" check and didn't see any problem with the data.
Please let me know if you found anything wrong.  Thank you very much for
your help!

Best regards,
Meina