[ncl-talk] Ignore Fatal error question

Barry Lynn barry.h.lynn at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 10:29:35 MST 2017

Hi:

As I wrote: I realized that I wasn't using this operator correctly -- so I
was getting an error.  The variable is actually 4 dimensions, not 3 (or
two).

I fixed this error and proved to myself that I succeeded to read in and
overwrite l_obs correctly.

I am left with the problem of making a map of this variable (a follow-on
e-mail).

Once I have the mapping program fixed, I plan to upload the original file
that reads an ascii file of data for a particular variable and overwrites
it in a wrfinput file. I'll also upload the mapping program, so both will
be in the e-mail record.

Barry