[ncl-talk] Fwd: contour plot misalignment

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Thu Jan 26 10:20:41 MST 2017

Marston,

To be clear, I don't think you should set tfDoNDCOverlay at all!  I was
asking if you were doing this, because that's what could make your plot
wrong.

I don't think you should need to regrid the data to plot it, either.  You
really should be able to plot the observational values as they are.

It's hard for us to debug a problem if we can't see your script. If you can
send this, then I might have a better idea of what's going on. It also
helps if you can provide the data.

--Mary