[ncl-talk] Extracting upper level wrf variables with ncl

afwande juliet afwandej965 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 01:21:14 MST 2017

Dear all
I am extracting upper levels winds(ua and va), RH, temp and vertical
velocity(wa) at 850mb, 500mb and 200mb levels using ncl script. I have
reduced the timestep to avoid the  memory problems.  However I cant
understand why I get subscript error out of range. Could it be the way I
write the longitude and latitude .Attached is the script

fatal:Subscript out of range, error in subscript #0
fatal:["Execute.c":8575]:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 90 in file
z850hPaPlots.ncl