[ncl-talk] Explicit levels (using WRF output)

Arianna Valmassoi arianna.valmassoi at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 10:57:15 MST 2017

Hi all,

I'm working with WRF and it's landuse representation. In the plot output I
have the following problems:

   - label: there is one more tic in the label with the first color, and
   has a name I did not put.
   - assign color to discrete numbers: I had to impose to the landcat to
   start with zero, not as one as it is, otherwise the first level will not
   match
   - Domain visualization: I can't use the model coordinates (even using
   other plot option)

I attach here both the code and the .nc file, in order to help the debug
category 13 should be red and category 17 light blue.

Thank a lot for any help and sorry if it's a duplicate problem!

Cheers,
Arianna Valmassoi
--
Arianna Valmassoi