[ncl-talk] Map Coming Up Short

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Tue Jan 17 14:12:08 MST 2017

Some of the gsn_csm_xxxx routines try to set some resources "under the
hood". Sometimes the tickmark resources get disabled by NCL because it's
doing an "irregular" plot that it can't normally generate tickmarks for, so
if somebody tries to set a tickmark resource, it complains.

If you are getting the plot you want, then you can safely ignore this
message.

--Mary