[ncl-talk] "RasterFill" not plotting field

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Thu Jan 5 08:34:01 MST 2017

Ryan,

Well, it looks like this may have been a bug in V6.3.0, although I don't
recall anything specific to cnFillColor being fixed. This resource doesn't
get used very much.

I think this work-around may work for you: instead of setting
cnMonoFillColor and cnFillColor, set cnFillColors.  You will need to define
the contour levels too, such that you have one fewer levels than you have
colors.

I've attached another version of wrf_nogsn_1.ncl that does this.  Let me
know if this is not what you're looking for.

--Mary