[ncl-talk] Continuous contour plots

Vladimir Paramygin fuzz at fuzzeh.com
Tue Feb 28 16:08:20 MST 2017

The link should be without the “test.” In the beginning, right? Not working for me otherwise. And it’s a bit different since the colors are still banded (if you look at color bins on the legend they are filled with a single color but on the one I linked to they aren’t, it’s especially visible if you look at the range between 1.8 and 2.0 on my plot. I have a feeling that I might be able to get something using the smoothing parameters for RasterFill (cnSmoothingDistance / cnSmoothingTensionF), but haven’t been able so far :(