[ncl-talk] Polyline not displaying

Kacie Shourd Kacie.Shourd at dri.edu
Thu Feb 23 13:08:28 MST 2017

Not a problem, glad that worked!!

Have a good one,
Kacie
________________________________
From: Ryan Connelly [rconne01 at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2017 12:07 PM
To: Kacie Shourd
Cc: ncl-talk
Subject: Re: [ncl-talk] Polyline not displaying

Your edits, plus those last two additions, did the trick!  Thanks Kacie!

On Thu, Feb 23, 2017 at 2:54 PM, Kacie Shourd <Kacie.Shourd at dri.edu<mailto:Kacie.Shourd at dri.edu>> wrote:
Ok, so I added a couple of lines to your script (new version attached; with comments so you can easily identify new lines):

       radres at gsnFrame = False

added to your plot resources, and then

       frame(wks)

after adding the polyline on top of your plot (I also changed "PreDraw" to "PostDraw" so that the line goes on top of your contours).

Let me know if this works! If not, we can similarly add "gsnDraw = False" and "draw(plot)" where needed, but I think the changes made should do the trick.

Best,
Kacie