[ncl-talk] Is there any possibility to access the codes for NCL functions?

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Tue Feb 21 16:01:54 MST 2017

So,

[1] are you saying there is a bug in 'pres2hybrid'  ...."so decided to
write it by myself."

or

[2] Your data are not on "constant pressure" levels so the function is not
applicable. I speculate this is your issue.

===
My suggestion:

(a)  use int2p_n_Wrap to interpolate the data you have to constant
pressure (isobaric) levels

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Contributed/int2p_n_Wrap.shtml

(b) then use [a] to interpolate to hybrid levels.

====

The pres2hybrid source code is f77.