[ncl-talk] About XY-plot with variable ranges

Cheung zuibeidemei at 126.com
Wed Feb 15 07:05:13 MST 2017

Dear NCL:
                         I want to draw a kind of XY plot such that the intervals of the Y-axis denote different value ranges.
     For example, in the normal case, the 1st, 2nd, 3rd values of the Y-axis are, say, 0, 1, 2, respectively. (not the tmYLLabels , but the tmYLValues).
     In my case, the values of the Y-axis denote 0, 2, 10, but the intervals in the plot remain unchanged, i.e., the
     range in the plot between 2 and 10 is the same as the range between 0 and 2, rather than 5 times.
      Maybe the following better illustrates my point.

      2--                             10--
      1--              to              2--

Thanks in advances.
Best

【网易自营|30天无忧退货】差旅打包必备“MUJI制造商梭织布多层收纳包”,让出行更完美>>