[ncl-talk] space-time cross spectral analyses

Xi Chang xi.chang01 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 15:38:39 MST 2017

Hi Denis,

No, I meant a 2D FFT cross spectrum. I want to calculate the co-spectrum as
a function
of wavenumber and frequency as done by Randel and Held (1991):

Phase Speed Spectra of Transient Eddy Fluxes and Critical Layer
<http://journals.ametsoc.org/doi/pdf/10.1175/1520-0469(1991)048%3C0688%3APSSOTE%3E2.0.CO%3B2>

Chang,