[ncl-talk] corrplot_pixel_point

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Mon Feb 13 09:09:45 MST 2017

Kunal,

If you are simply needing to collect your data into different bins and then
plot them with different colored markers, then we have some examples of
this.

See examples polyg_8.ncl and polyg_17.ncl at:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/polyg.shtml

or scatter_5.ncl at:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/scatter.shtml

--Mary