[ncl-talk] Load ncl scripts with functions

Felix Carrasco felix.carrasco at cima.fcen.uba.ar
Mon Feb 13 08:00:25 MST 2017

Hi everyone,

I've been working to collect a series of functions that I've been using
along several of my ncl scripts, but the function "load" does not load
the functions in the scripts because I still got the error:

fatal:Undefined identifier: (contamination_rose) is undefined, can't
continue

I attached the script with the functions, which by the way, I save in
this folder in my system

$NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/felix/felix_utilities.ncl

Is there anything else to do in order to load a script with functions?

Any insights will be very appreciated.

PS: I also check the other function "loadscript", but that also did not
work.
--
-------------------------------------
Felix Carrasco

Estudiante Doctorado UBA
Centro de investigaciones del mar y la atmosfera
Universidad de Buenos Aires
Dirección:
Intendente Guiraldes 2160 - Ciudad Universitaria
Pabellón II - 2do. piso
Buenos Aires - Argentina
Código Postal: C1428EGA
Teléfono: (54)(11) 4787-2693 - (54)(11) 4576-3300/09 Ext. 388
FAX: (54)(11) 4788-3572