[ncl-talk] About local time (UTC+9)

Dave Allured - NOAA Affiliate dave.allured at noaa.gov
Wed Feb 8 18:29:31 MST 2017

Soares,

Please insert this right below "ntimes = dimsizes(times)":

    print (times(0:2))
    time_numeric = cd_inv_string (times, “%Y%N%D%H%M”)
    print (time_numeric(0:2))

    offset = -9    ; hours
    time_numeric = time_numeric - offset
    offset_times = cd_string (time_numeric, “%Y%N%D%H%M” )
    print (offset_times(0:2))
    exit

Then run it and show us the complete output, including all normal and error
messages.

--Dave