[ncl-talk] problem with background on moving domain

Wang,Yu wangyu8722 at ufl.edu
Wed Feb 1 08:24:49 MST 2017

Hello,

I am trying to make some dbz plots with multiple files of a moving domain. The contour line  seems right and moving centered on the storm but all the graphs that I created have exact same background which is not right since my domain is a moving one. What should I do I am dealing with a moving domain? Is there a certain function I should or should use? I have attached my script, hope some one could give me some help.

Thank you so much for your help.

Best,

Yu