[ncl-talk] fonts in NCL

Jian Wang montager.wang at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 07:33:29 MST 2017

Oops, I do actually search, find nothing satisfied and then came to ask. I
mean use USER-DEFINED fonts in NCL, not the fonts in NCL system, the only
page I find
about this topic is below. Seem there in no solution on this issue. What I
need is expert's advice and not the words like teach me how to walk.

​