[ncl-talk] Distortions appear when plotting multiple files

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Fri Dec 29 10:47:42 MST 2017

Hi,

That is indeed odd, but without the data, its hard to say whats going on
(if you can email or ftp that to me, I'll look into it further;  see
http://ncl.ucar.edu/ftp_files.shtml for ftp instructions).  However, as a
possible work-around, you might try setting this resource:

  res at cnFillMode = "RasterFill"

Rick