[ncl-talk] Batch process

Karin Meier-Fleischer meier-fleischer at dkrz.de
Mon Dec 18 08:40:40 MST 2017

Hi Arka,

please, don't send the same question again by changing the subject! And
always reply to the ncl-talk mailing list.

If you don't have the CDOs available, hopefully you have Ruby installed. See
https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/grads.shtml#ruby

The hardest way would be to write a program e.g. Fortran to read the
GrADS binary and write netCDF using the netCDF library.

Maybe you should install CDO, see
https://code.mpimet.mpg.de/projects/cdo/wiki#Installation-and-Supported-Platforms

-Karin