[ncl-talk] Help with line labels

Laura Fowler laura at ucar.edu
Fri Dec 15 17:24:46 MST 2017

Hi Adam:

Thanks for sending me an e-mail earlier (to which I replied). As an
experiment, I reverted to ncl choosing the levels instead of choosing
the levels using "Explicit Levels". As expected, the new plot shows a
bunch of contour lines, but without any labels. I also added the lines
draw(plot) and frame(wks). That did not help either. So I am really
baffled as why ncl refuses to add labels to my plot.

Thanks,
Laura

--

e-mail: laura at ucar.edu