[ncl-talk] Batch processing

Adam Phillips asphilli at ucar.edu
Fri Dec 15 11:56:25 MST 2017

Hi Arka,
As I stated to you before please do not write individual ncl-talk
contributors, and always respond to the ncl-talk email list. Further
communications that are directed solely to ncl-talk contributors and not to
the ncl-talk email list will be ignored.

You stated the following in your email to me:
--
I made a script as per your direction in NCL. But it is not running and
showing error at first line.

You should become familiar with searching the NCL FAQ page:
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/FAQ/

Search on that page for "syntax error" and you will see that you need an
"end" at the end of your script as you have a "begin". Thus put a "end" at
your line 25 and a blank line at line 26 and things should work.

If they do not, or if you have any further questions respond to the
ncl-talk email list and not to me personally.
Adam

Adam Phillips
www.cgd.ucar.edu/staff/asphilli/   303-497-1726 <(303)%20497-1726>