[ncl-talk] Total by class of data

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Fri Dec 15 08:45:05 MST 2017

[1] Attached is 'calculate_segment_values'.
It uses the reassignment operator [ := ] which was introduced in NCL 6.1.1
[Feb 2013].  So if your NCL version is after 6.1.1 ypu should be able to
use the function.

   load "./calculate_segment_values.ncl"

   .... your script ..'

[2] Please request that someone upgrade NCL

Good luck