[ncl-talk] Total by class of data

Kiswendsida Hyacinthe GUIGMA karongseba at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 13:32:26 MST 2017

Hi dear Mary,By "it doesn't work" I mean that I can't get the result I want.
My data come from a pre-processing. Originally, I used GPCP daily data, extracted my desired region and averaged zonally. I also averaged it over some latitudes to finally have data at 1D (time). Then I replaced the time coordinates by other values to take into account the classes. The classes I am considering here are pentads: I affected to each day a pentad number that includes year. So in that present case, I would like to process the totals for each pentad. Attached:
1-the code I used
2-the time-series of rr obtained
3-the coordinate valuesKindest regards -----------------------------
GUIGMA