[ncl-talk] Plotting a variable's isosurface in 3D by tdez3d

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Tue Dec 12 08:39:09 MST 2017

Dear Armağan,

I afraid that TDPACK is not going to be useful in this case. This is an old
package that is no longer being developed, and as you can see, it has very
limited functionality. I don't think you can do multiple overlays of data
with this package.

Again, I recommend VAPOR for plotting WRF in 3D. You can see some WRF VAPOR
/ NCL examples at:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/wrfvapor.shtml

--Mary