[ncl-talk] Problem with NCL on MacOS X installed using macports

Ben Schenkel benschenkel at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 11:28:23 MST 2017

Hi Rick-

My apologies for the delayed reply, your e-mail went to my spam folder for
some reason.  Below is a link to the Macports executeable:

http://weather.ou.edu/~schenkel/ncl

Thanks for your help.

-Ben

---

Ben Schenkel
Research Scientist
University of Oklahoma/Cooperative Institute for Mesoscale Meteorological
Studies
benschenkel at gmail.com