[ncl-talk] query in multi linear regression stats

saurabh rathore rohitsrb2020 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 18:04:50 MDT 2017

Hi NCL users,

I am facing a problem in performing the NCL function of *reg_multlin_stats.
*I am having my 1 dependent 3-dimensional variable of (Time, Lat, Lon) and
6 independent variable of time series (namely:- Time, PDO index, AMO index,
DMI index, SAM index, NINO index). I want to perform multi linear
regression analysis and multi linear regression stats to get the spatial
patterns of regressions of dependent variable on these independent
variable. I am able to perform the multi_linear_regression analysis but I
am not able to perform reg_multlin_stats. While performing this function I
want to save PValue corresponding to each and every grid points for those 6
independent variables.

I am attaching my script and data link please suggest me the solution.
Please get the attached link of script and data.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4jMTrWKm73EYmltZ2lJZTVxOWs

regards, saurabh

--

*REGARDS*

*Saurabh Rathore*
*Research Scholar (PhD.)*
*Centre For Oceans, Rivers, Atmosphere & Land Science Technology*
*Indian Institute Of Technology, Kharagpur*
*contact :- 91- 8345984434*