[ncl-talk] how to create a time variable inclue second?

Alan Brammer abrammer at albany.edu
Fri Apr 28 08:04:00 MDT 2017

There is a function in 6.4.0 named cd_inv_string <https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/User_contributed/cd_inv_string.shtml>  your format should be “%Y-%N-%D %H:%M:%S”

I attached the version that is in 6.4.0 below.  If you put this in your $NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/contrib/ directory you can load it as specified on the documentation page.  (or update to version 6.4.0 if you haven’t already.)

Alan

Alan Brammer,
Post-Doc Researcher

Department of Atmospheric and Environmental Sciences,
University at Albany, State University of New York, Albany, NY, 12222
abrammer at albany.edu