[ncl-talk] Pressure level

Karin Meier-Fleischer meier-fleischer at dkrz.de
Wed Apr 26 07:57:28 MDT 2017

Hi,

if this is your full script comment the lines res at gsnDraw and
res at gsnFrame because you wouldn't get any plot.

Please, do a printVarSummary of your level variable (e.g. lev or level).
Is the unit attribute "hPa"? Do also a print of the level variable to
see which values are stored.

You don't have to add anything your variable should have all
information. Do also a printVarSummary(merra).

Bye,
Karin