[ncl-talk] Example data file request

Juliane Mai juliane.mai at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Apr 26 03:34:33 MDT 2017

Hi there,

I just installed NCL on my machine. It went perfectly well. Thanks for the very good documentation and guidelines.

I try to run the example script “wrf_debug_4.ncl” for subsetting a NetCDF file containing a non-regular latlon grid. But I can’t find the example file used there, i.e., “wrfout_sample.nc” in the list of files (https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/Data/#cdf). Would you mind adding the file there?

Thanks!
Julie

Juliane Mai PhD
Department Civil & Environmental Engineering
University of Waterloo

200 University Ave West / Waterloo ON, N2L 3G1 / Canada
Building E2 / Room 3309

Telefon:	+1 (519) 888-4567 Ext. 37876
Mobil:	+1 (226) 505-5600

http://www.civil.uwaterloo.ca/btolson/
http://www.civil.uwaterloo.ca/jmai/
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Juliane_Mai

before at:

Department Computational Hydrosystems CHS
Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research GmbH - UFZ
Permoserstraße 15 / 04318 Leipzig / Germany

juliane.mai at ufz.de
http://www.ufz.de/index.php?de=15611
http://www.ufz.de/index.php?en=15611