[ncl-talk] Plotting polygons on xy plot

Andrew Kren - NOAA Affiliate andrew.kren at noaa.gov
Thu Apr 20 16:51:20 MDT 2017

Dear ncl-talk,

I am trying to plot a number of polygons on an xy plot, but for some
reason, the polygons are not showing up. The only one that shows up is the
last one. Also, the colors don't seem to work correctly, as they are all
red and not varying based on my color array. The other problem is that the
plot seems to be plotting twice and I can't figure out why. Attached is the
figure and the program. The program is long so the only issue in the
program starts at line 3148 and ends at 3209.

Thanks much,

--
Andrew Kren, PhD
Research Scientist I, Global Observing Systems Analysis (GOSA) Group