[ncl-talk] rgrid2rcm_Wrap

刘振 286909655 at qq.com
Tue Apr 11 22:03:22 MDT 2017

Dear NCL-users,

  My ncl version is 6.3.0. I got a problem when I regrid MODIS level 3 daily data to WRF model grid. The problem is that before I regrid, I have to minify the modis data region based on my WRF domain (please see attached ncl script). If I comment out the minify part, the modis data will become all missing value after regrid. But I didn't meet with similar problem when I use ERA interim data to regrid on WRF grid. Could you tell me why this problem happens. Many thanks.

Best regards,

zhen

 Liu  Zhen
 Department of Atmospheric Science
School of Environmental Science and Engineering
 Sun Yat-sen University
Email address: liuzhen9 at mail2.sysu.edu.cn